Site Experience Manager
What You Will Do:
As Site Experience Manager, you will drive the prioritization and delivery of new functionality to optimize the ProFlowers online shopping experience and deliver meaningful business results. You'll identify, define, prioritize and partner to deliver solutions to enhance the customer experience utilizing a data driven approach across all related devices. Our ideal candidate has experience using data to derive insights into consumer shopping behavior and the ability to use that insight to identify necessary enhancements to improve the user experience, resulting in higher engagement, conversion, and stickiness. You are collaborative, concise and have a persuasive communication style that encourages partnership and commitment from Product teams to deliver enhancements to drive the business.
Your Key Accountabilities:
- Responsible for managing the site enhancement and functionality list on behalf of the business team, partnering with the IT function including weekly review and prioritization, identification of big win opportunities, and support of build and execution including frequent site functionality audits to identify optimization opportunities to enhance the customer shopping experience.
- Partner with Site Merchandising team to develop recommendations on site functionality, navigation optimization and other planned site enhancements including a full site redesign, and all new future site functionality.
- Will create business cases to define, determine and articulate prioritization of enhancements and functionality.
- Partner with Product teams to determine and execute test plan for new functionality and enhancements.
- Recap and communicate outcome of tests and deployment of new functionality.
- Develop testing and measurement plan for enhancements.
- Maximize analytics usage, and site metrics for click through, page view, product view, conversion rate, bounce rate, abandon cart rate -- responsible for growth of all metrics to support sales growth.
- Collaborate to develop a process for defining and submitting business cases for new/enhanced functionality, scoping necessary work, prioritizing requests, managing through delivery and measuring and recapping performance.
- This individual will constantly be looking at trends in site experience and site merchandising across the industry and online space, benchmarking competitive campaigns, newly released functionality, and working internally to identify key opportunities and gaps.
- Flexible, organized, and data driven, this individual will be responsible for constant communication with the broader ProFlowers team looking for inputs on site enhancements helping to define, prioritize and communicate this list. This individual will also be constantly interfacing and partnering with IT.
What You Will Contribute:
- 3-5 years of eCommerce site experience management
- Bachelor's degree, likely in marketing or business management, MBA preferred
- Passion for eCommerce and customer experience and driving innovation
- Experience launching large complex site functionality enhancements
- Leadership experience and comfortable with project management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a customer-facing business
- Ability to develop key business strategies and execute on them resulting in an impact to the business.
- Strong communication skills, ability to represent the interests of a broad group of stakeholders
- Proven experience leveraging quantitative data analytics within web analytics platforms to solve business problems, uncover opportunities and develop strategies.
- Capacity to work well in team environment
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and web analytic platforms (preferably Omniture/Adobe Analytics).