Solution Advisor, Strategic Sourcing at Lumere
Lumere builds solutions that enable health systems to eliminate unwarranted clinical variation and cut unnecessary costs.
We are guided by our Core Values
- Seek the frontier - Whatever your role, we are inspired by those who blaze trails and challenge the status quo.
- Obsess about impact - It’s our responsibility to bring bold innovation that leads to enduring change in healthcare.
- Do your best work - We seek individuals who care deeply about learning and teaching, and high performers who are even more self-aware.
- Welcome respectful debate - Our best ideas have come from active collaboration, are often based on limited information, and can contradict personal experience.
- Succeed, as one team - We have a single purpose and motivate each other to achieve it.
What you will be doing:
Lumere Solution Advisors are responsible for ensuring that Lumere’s clients, health systems, are successful in reducing unnecessary variation in care and cost. Specifically, as a Solution Advisor for Strategic Sourcing, you will build and lead Lumere’s support model and provide expert guidance to clients that enables them to make financially-impactful, clinically-informed decisions about medical device selection and introduction using Lumere’s research and analytics tools.
The successful candidate will be an experienced consultant to hospital strategic sourcing teams (or a forward-thinking strategic sourcing leader) who has a track record of successfully managing complex, multi-stakeholder service line and supply chain initiatives. This person is passionate about tackling difficult problems in healthcare and is excited by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes with working in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company.
- Own development and execution of the client support model for Lumere’s Category Optimization and Variation Management solutions
- Apply your expertise in medical device strategic sourcing to identify clients’ support needs
- Build and manage the execution of a standardized support model that complements Lumere’s software products
- Serve as a trusted, expert advisor to ensure clients are realizing full value from Lumere’s solutions by understanding pain points and developing a path for each to realize value
- Serve as a coordinator of people resources within Lumere to ensure clients’ needs are being met
- Develop scalable content resources as needed (e.g., PowerPoint presentations, best practice recommendations, other guides and tools for the client)
- Work with internal operational leaders to determine how we will quantify and measure value delivered to our clients
- Scale your expertise by hiring and managing a team of Solutions Associates
- Partner directly with Product Managers to translate customers’ needs to our product roadmap
- Provide feedback on the product pipeline based on client feedback and your expertise in medical device supply chain processes and clinician engagement best practices
- Serve as liaison between the Product team and client-facing employees to build coordinated roll-out plans for product updates and launches
- Adapt support model based on new product features
- Contribute to marketing strategy and content production
- Advise on marketing campaign themes and strategy using knowledge of health system priorities and challenges
- Develop content (whitepapers, blog posts, videos) for current and prospective clients (~1 per quarter)
- Attend conferences to bolster Lumere’s market presence and stay informed of industry best practices (1-2 per year)
- 7+ years of experience as an external consultant or hospital-based leader for strategic sourcing with expertise in forward-thinking best practices (consulting experience preferred)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly identify underlying drivers of problems, quickly develop hypotheses, and execute on a path to solve
- A strong influencer, able to communicate complicated ideas to senior leaders in health system
- Growth company DNA -- ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (20-30% travel)