Solution Architect_PIM/MDM_Informatica_3 to 6 Month Contract at Codifyd
As a market leader in providing product data content solutions, we engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) needs. We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect with hands-on leadership experience in designing and implementing Informatica MDM. If you have at least 5 years of relevant professional work experience and exceptional technical implementation skills, this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver Informatica
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead high-level design workshops
- Guide definition and roll out of data governance strategies, policies, roles, responsibilities, processes, controls and rules
- Draft detailed design documents
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules
- Prepare detailed design documents for data migration
- Configure, build and unit test Informatica components, including data structures, roles, workflows and portals
- Build and unit test data migration components
- Train and mentor colleagues in Informatica implementation activities and best practices
- Support integration, system and user acceptance testing
- Analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data for an enterprise.
- Accountable for the Master Data Management Technical Architecture, providing data modeling solutions and recommendations
- Responsible for the MDM technical leadership across multiple domains and multiple technical areas: matching/merging/survivorship, data cleansing, workflows, UI, etc
- Lead and manage master data management, data governance, metadata, data cleansing and quality projects through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Recommend data governance processes, organizational models, and Informatica MDM technology platform
Required Skills and Experience
- At least one full-cycle implementation of Informatica MDM in a leadership role; additional MDM/PIM implementation and data governance experience a plus
- Excellent data integration skills, understanding solutioning Informatica ETL and Data Quality components of Informatica P360 solutions
- Well-versed with Informatica P360 and Informatica Data Quality tool.
- 5+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert technical skills in software development (VTL Java), data and database design, SQL, XML, Linux and Web services
- Willing to travel 60%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related major
- Self-starter, experience in a startup environment a plus!
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.