Solution Configuration Consultant
What you will be doing:
The Configuration Specialist will be responsible for configuring the front-end of our software platform to support achievement of our client’s goals. You will be in direct contact with our clients, capturing their requirements, discussing their needs, proposing solutions, and configuring the software accordingly. You will also work closely with product and engineering to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of processes for rolling out changes to the software solution.
The successful candidate is a self-starter who can serve as an expert to client stakeholders of all levels and can effectively communicate complex solution requirements to non-technical client contacts.
This role will require limited travel and will report to the Client Services Manager.
- Gather, formalize, and communicate client requirements, including maintaining detailed records of requirements and client decision history
- Map client processes to Lumere capabilities and effectively articulate process enhancements and limitations that are/aren’t supported in the solution to client partners
- Serve as the expert on Lumere’s account configuration options, advising internal teams on best practices and maintaining tools to assist clients in making decisions on how to set up their accounts
- Respond to client requests to optimize their account setup and proactively assess gaps in client’s ability to drive value in the software, leading interventions to improve overall account management
- Monitor account configurations across Lumere’s client base, ensuring accounts are set up according to Lumere’s standards and the client contract
- Conduct initial client data set up and monitor ongoing to ensure accurate mapping of incoming client data feeds to Lumere’s account configurations
- Support the Product team in roll out of client changes that impact existing or new account configuration options
- Collaborate with Support team and client on resolving technical issues
- Identify opportunities for solution configuration process improvement and partner with Product Management team to support design of enhancements
- 2-3 years experience in software account management and/or software implementation
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, preferably including experience with or coursework in: relational database design, logic-based programming, or enterprise systems analysis and development
- Experience collecting software requirements
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer support oriented
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree required