Overview of role:
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the TransUnion Global Marketing team as we embark on an Agile transformation. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of the principles of project management and Agile methodologies. This individual will work closely with marketing managers, and creative and production team members, to identify possible bottlenecks in the workflow. Expect to be an agent of change who will help facilitate a greater understanding of project management, and Agile.
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 2 – 4 years of project management experience.
- 1 – 2 years of experience with Workfront.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with Agile methodologies: SCRUM or Kanban.
What we’d like to see:
An Organizational whiz:
- Proactively prioritize personal workload daily.
- Effectively manage your time and that of others.
- Intuitively able to see broader picture while remaining detail-oriented.
An Amazing communicator proficient in:
- Expressing opinions, suggestions and concerns in written or verbal form.
- Translating detailed information into key takeaways.
- Adapting to a variety of work levels and styles.
A Strategic and analytic thinker:
- Bring structure to a variety of different projects.
- Identify potential roadblocks and pitfalls, and create contingency plans.
- Use data and collective information to diagnose trends.
A Catalyst for change:
- Manage, motivate and mentor team members.
- Able to work and collaborate with diverse personalities, roles and backgrounds
Impact you’ll make:
- Convert project requests to active detailed project timelines.
- Estimate planned hours and durations with production and creative team members.
- Build detailed timelines with dependencies.
- Assign resources to active projects based on capacity.
- Build or enhance project timeline templates with all workflows and triggers
- Participate in project prioritization.
- Maintain Workfront permissions/access levels.
- Report system bugs and manage resolutions to Workfront Help Desk.
- Stay abreast of all Workfront product updates and attend relevant trainings.
- Provide Workfront training or coaching to users.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.