Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a driven individual to join our Corporate Strategy team. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, innovation, and Affirm’s mission to deliver honest financial products that improve lives. You have a track record of owning impactful projects from ideation to execution. You can balance multiple projects at once, adjusting your priorities on the fly. You know when to sweat the details and when to back off and look at the bigger picture. Impact motivates you, so you are always thinking about how to move things forward.
The Senior Corporate Strategy Associate will help drive Affirm’s strategy and have a significant impact on the company and its future. You will own projects end-to-end, developing insightful analyses and communicating clearly and compellingly. You will work closely with the members of our leadership team, who rely on you to make thoughtful recommendations and to lead change.
What you'll do
- Provide objective analysis and recommendations on our overall corporate strategy along with projections for that strategy, portfolio expansion plays, technology investments, and M&A opportunities
- Frame questions, analysis and balanced decision points for Affirm leaders to make informed decisions
- Develop expertise on our industry, adjacent spaces, and relevant other companies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and leadership to drive recommendations
- Work on M&A opportunities when they arise
What we look for
- 2+ years of experience at a top management consulting firm or equivalent experience
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a practical and structured approach to problem solving
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new topics
- Attentive to details and highly organized, with strong independent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Location - Remote U.S.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.