At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
We are currently seeking an intellectually curious, highly motivated Sr. Implementation Consultant with a technology and financial services domain background to join our fast-growing organization. As a key member of the Implementation team, the client-facing Sr. Implementation Consultant will lead new or existing clients product launches. The ideal candidate is an open-minded and innovative thinker with solid, in-the-field experience in both the disruptive startup space and large-scale enterprise tech.
What you will do at Amount:
- Lead implementations of Amount’s technology platforms with bank partners.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions to determine business requirements, solution configuration and technology integration needs with bank partners.
- Oversee day-to-day execution of implementation project plans across product, engineering, operations, and other internal stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of projects by developing a plan that determines key objectives, milestones, timelines, and resource assignment to various phases of the project.
- Manage communication and reporting of project statuses, issues, escalations, and risks to internal & customer teams.
- Maintain an organized project using project management tools (e.g., JIRA).
- Coordinate QA and UAT with internal and partner teams.
- Ensure appropriate customer documentation is in place to support successful transition to Customer Success and Support Teams.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 7+ years of technology consulting, management or project management. Experience in scalable B2B or B2B2C SaaS implementations is a plus.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant field (engineering, mathematics, economics or related discipline).
- Previously led technology implementations and proven ability to plan and execute on multiple projects from end to end.
- Previous experience with API design, SQL, databases, infrastructure and enterprise systems.
- Working knowledge of Agile, SDLC, and other software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and soft skills with ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Prior experience/background in an enterprise level technology environment
- Prior experience/background in financial services (preferred in the retail banking space)
- Project Management / Scrum / Agile Certified
- Previous customer service or client interfacing experience
- Consulting background
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and presentation abilities
- Solid time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, dependability, and follow-through
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!