Sr Inspire Consultant ,Value Realization Excellence (COE) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow is creating the future of work. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Inspire Value team is ServiceNow’s consultative customer strategy arm dedicated to helping our customers realize the full value of ServiceNow solutions. The Inspire Value Excellence team forms the foundation of Inspire Value, with a focus on driving innovation at scale in order to democratize customer value. The team’s charter includes developing cross functional programs, establishing best practices / thought leadership, creating data-driven insights, leading field engagements, and iterating on ServiceNow’s value platform & tooling. Key stakeholders include all of ServiceNow, our partner ecosystem, and our customers themselves.
We are looking for a value professional to join Value Realization Excellence (a subset of Inspire Value Excellence) – a team on the forefront of ensuring that our customers achieve their desired business outcomes. The Value Realization Excellence team is building an overarching value realization program that will require an individual with the following attributes:
Thought Leadership and Content
· Build out our Value Realization services strategy, inclusive of billable and non-billable services
· Translate best practice into world class content, tools, and methods for broader ServiceNow Ecosystem consumption
· Build methodologies and templates aligned to key deliverables: strategy maps, customer baselines, value realizations, and executive conversation guides to support customer interactions
· Leverage SaaS data analytics and insights to provide customers with optimization recommendations as a competitive differentiator
· Develop Baseline and Value Realization enablement programs to enable consistency, scale, and transferability across cross functional teams
· Collaborate closely with the Customer Success enablement program to bridge ServiceNow’s pre-sale and post-sale business consulting approach
· Build a global competency across ServiceNow to deliver both low-touch and high-touch value realization engagements to enable ongoing customer success.
To be successful, the ideal candidate would have:
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience:
o Management consultant/ ex-management consultant from a top tier consulting firm with exposure to cloud technologies, or a customer-facing business strategy manager with a leading cloud technology vendor
o Deep expertise in value realization methodologies and best practices
o Managing and influencing teams with diverse backgrounds / experiences to come together to drive large scale organizational change
o MBA from a top tier institution is preferred
· Ability to simplify complex topics and articulate them to cross functional audiences that possess varying degrees of knowledge
· Ability to balance a surplus of needs and requirements, prioritize effectively, generate consensus, and work through ambiguity
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves to help solve challenging problems in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and matrixed environment
· Adept at leading large complex programs within an organization
· Excellent communication skills, including presenting to internal and external stakeholders, facilitating meetings, and preparing professional written bodies of work
· A self-starter with confidence to build networks and nurture relationships within teams, peers, clients, and senior leadership
· Exemplary analytical, business, and financial acumen
· Humble demeanor and a team player
· Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and often ambiguous environment
· Willing to travel up to 20% of the time
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.