Sr. IT Program Manager/Scrum Master at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, program manager, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the IT PMO team and work with a talented group of Program Managers and Scrum Masters l ServiceNow IT transformation programs. This team is responsible for driving, through best-in-class program management, IT initiatives that enable ServiceNow Finance, Legal, Governance, Risk & Compliance teams.
You will have the opportunity to motivate highly visible and impacting initiatives across multiple business functions while utilizing next generation IT PMO methodologies and tools.
What you get to do in this role:
- Responsible for taking small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation. Expertise in Global Talent domain will be a plus
- Develop detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Provide overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project/program discussions at Steering Committee and Sponsor level.
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Combined 10+ years project / program management experience with at least 5 years of that dedicated to hands-on project management.
- Experience in managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more business functions. HR domain experience is a plus
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
- Should motivate Steering Committee meetings with executive management with solid experience in decision making
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Should guide cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
- Ability to be straightforward, articulate well, and have exceptional listening skills.
- Should guide cross-functional teams and deliver solutions
- Experience with ServiceNow Platform and products will be a plus
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.