Sr. Manager, Clinic Technology Implementation at VillageMD
Join the front-lines of today's healthcare transformation
We're looking for a Clinic Technology Implementation Manager to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
See for yourself how a Clinic Technology Implementation Manager helps reshape successful healthcare with VillageMD:
They work with our construction, IT, and Clinical Application teams to create a streamlined, efficient clinic opening. Optimize communication, escalation paths, and transparency around project status. Understand the nuances throughout the build and implementation process to ensure we adapt to any unique variation among our clinics. Your goal is to deliver a well-executed clinic launch for technology.
How you can make a difference
During your first year, you can expect the following professional challenges:
- Get up to speed on our current footprint and strategy for planning and opening new clinics across a national footprint
- Create a clear, robust strategy for technology to get a clinic from blueprints to patients in the door, minimizing variation and optimizing for speed and efficiency
- Manage a team that will scale and refine the process in markets nationally, creating a solution that will work to open hundreds of clinics
- Jump in and solve the problems with hands on ability to execute, not just lead
- Coordinate across teams to gain efficiency by refining hand-offs with construction, operations, and other internal teams
- Optimize reporting to allow for up-to-date transparency around current standing and risks for all in-flight clinic launches
Skills for success
As a successful VillageMD Clinic Technology Implementation Manager you possess,
- Strong organizational and project management skill
- The ability to create and refine processes that are adaptable but wildly scalable
- Think clearly, communicate concisely, and collaborate always.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, find peace in chaos, and absorb information quickly to create a plan.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do
- The ability to lead a team, give clear direction, and be flexible in approach to adapt when projects need it
Experience to drive change
- Experience leading technology implementation projects and tracking many concurrent active projects
- 5+ years of in the project space, preferably with people management experience
- History of optimization of process and projects across functional areas
- Track record of successfully executing projects in collaboration with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bonuses: experience in the healthcare or IT space dealing with clinic operations, EMR launches, or infrastructure projects
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.