Job Title: Sr. Manager IT (Project Management & Digital Transformation)
Today’s business environment demands for digital transformation. Do you have an analytical mind, a passion for technology, and thrive on driving transformational customer experience? Are you a proven leader that wants to ensure that every member of their team achieves success in a fast-paced working environment? Do you care just as much about getting the job done as planning for tomorrow at the same time? If delivering innovative digital transformation experiences to help others be more successful in a rapidly changing landscape is what drives you, then ServiceNow is the place for you.
Who we are and what we’re looking for?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The IT Customer Experiences team evolves customer and partner solutions, enabling them to learn and solve issues across the ServiceNow ecosystem. Our purpose is to build world-class post-sales digital experiences for our customers and customer support teams.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager IT to help accelerate digital transformation and time to value for customer experiences. This role will lead a team of IT professionals to help execute a number of cross-functional initiatives spanning IT, Product Development, ServiceNow BU’s, and Global Technical Support.
This Manager will work directly with their peers and colleagues across the IT organizations incl. research, design, and product to help speed the digital transformation journeys for our customers so they can benefit from faster productivity improvements, greater customer loyalty, and new innovations. This role is responsible for managing and executing the IT Customer Interactions digital transformation strategy and project roadmap.
At ServiceNow, we believe in unlocking the full potential of our own products, and we use them across our business as part of our NowOnNow strategy. This role will help lead the way forward by being “customer zero” for delivering transformative customer experiences. We are a strategic partner with product R&D teams to minimize customer issues and help shape product direction for future ServiceNow platform releases. This exciting team works to reimagine the future of business and help solve once-in-a-generation challenges.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of innovative and like-minded individuals that have a passion for digital transformation and improving the way people work
- Help guide a well-trained and diverse team of individuals based on today’s best business practices of mentorship and inclusion with an emphasis on professional and personal development
- Contribute to the development of our NowOnNow digital transformation strategy to build world-class customer experience solutions
- Execute the key activities required to deliver ‘Customer 0 and 1’ digital transformation experiences
- Build effective working relationships with highly motivated and innovative members of teams across ServiceNow
- Collaborate daily to share ideas, solicit input, and engage as a high-performing team that enables all team member to be successful
- Develop cost-benefit analysis models to prioritize resourcing and digital transformation investments
- Communicate strategic recommendations in oral and written format to executive leadership and throughout ServiceNow
- Conduct data-based analysis to enable all decision making on strategic and operational problems
- Conduct all Project Management activities, including resource estimates, planning, designing, and implementation of business and IT efforts
- Develop insights to drive effective, high-quality decisions making and decisive actions
- Engage daily with Product, Engineering, Design and IT teams to solve digital transformation challenges across industries and verticals
- Own and execute projects against clear project plans with well-defined milestones and business impact objectives
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience as a digital transformation change agent and customer experience expert
- Passion for technology and innovation to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building world class customer experiences
- Proven track record leading a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals with verifiable business outcomes
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment across multiple geographies
- Experience designing optimized customer experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Dedicated to executing based on the Agile and Scrum software methodologies
- High energy, self-starter with an aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and via webinars
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope in order to get the job done
- The ability to generate ideas for how our digital experiences can make our customers more successful
- Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
- Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions with limited guidance or supervision
- Must be someone who is intellectually curious and excited about working with customers and gets gratification from building useful IT applications and solutions
- Strong release management and QA management experience
- Excels in mitigating program delivery risks and strive to share accurate and timely program status to everyone
- Stimulates and relish change, adapt quickly, and see change as an opportunity while embracing diversity and new ideas
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time.
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented individuals in the business.
We are looking for someone that can take us to that next level – someone with ideas, experience, and a proven track record of success. If you find this to be an exciting challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.