ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is changing the way people work with enterprise-grade solutions that automate activities, tasks and processes across the systems that make up day-to-day work life, in turn helping the enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our market leading application platform as a service (aPaaS) is used by thousands of large companies and governmental organizations worldwide to deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) experiences and is trusted to keep customer information safe and compliant.
ServiceNow is seeking a partner solution architect that will drive solution innovation with partners by leading story boarding exercises to define solutions, applying design thinking, providing technical hands-on expertise on the NOW platform to partners. The partner solution architect is responsible to define and drive the solution strategy by engaging with the product teams at ServiceNow and our partner ecosystem. The architect should be able to communicate the power, flexibility, and ease-of-use of the ServiceNow PaaS to partners in order to drive solution outcomes that drive value for customers and for the partnership. This is a hands-on technical innovator who is capable of going wide and deep on technical enablement and solution positioning for partner growth.
What you get to do in this role:
- Help lead and create use case story boards with partners and help define joint solutions and outcomes.
- Drive cutting edge co-innovation collaborating with product teams at ServiceNow and our tech partners, leveraging a broad understanding of the technology industry, trends and a deep understanding of ServiceNow Products.
- Evangelize ServiceNow technology, capabilities and value to our partner ecosystem, and customers, sales teams.
- Act as a deep technical liaison between the ServiceNow technology partner community and ServiceNow
- Collaborate with technology partners that matter to create a bigger impact to the ServiceNow ecosystem
- In collaboration with the BU product (PM/ENG) teams, create and maintain content that defines integration use cases and helps partners build integrations
- Help key partners with their integration use cases and reviewing their integration designs
- Help key partners navigate the certification process and conduct BU technical reviews on their integrations
- Advocate on behalf of technology partners to the BU product (PM/ENG) teams, removing inhibitors, escalating issues and creating the needed enhancements to support new use cases
- Help partners and their developers with product walkthroughs, how to navigate and use basic ServiceNow platform features and ServiceNow development best practices.
- Create content in the developer and product communities as need dictates.
- Manage design partnership activities with partners for integrations that complement major features in BU products/modules.
- Staying current on product releases with the PM teams to a level required to explain, enable, demo and consult with cutting edge partners.
- Staying current on competitive and complementary aspects of ServiceNow technology partners’ products. Navigating partnerships with competitive partners.
- Act as the ServiceNow technical owner for partner-developed integrations, advocate for the partners and their developers with ServiceNow Product, Engineering, and Certification teams.
- Collaborate with Solutions Consulting, Sales, and our Customers on integrations.
- Provide guidance to registered technology partners through scale approaches like office hours etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 3-4 years development experience on the ServiceNow Platform
- Experience with enterprise architecture, storyboarding, design thinking and solutioneering.
- Great understanding of the technology ecosystem and trends and ability to map trends to ServiceNow solutions.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITx products such as Security, Risk, DevOps, ITAM is a big plus
- Experience in Financial Services or Healthcare industries a plus!
- Experience in a Professional Services environment and specifically with the ServiceNow Platform
- Experience designing, implementing and integrating client facing solutions that leverage the ServiceNow Platform.
- Fundamental understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Good understanding of public cloud services – hands-on experience a plus.
- Is self-motivated / self-directed and outcome oriented – willingness to work with ambiguity and change in both tasks and schedule
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities. Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Ability to create written and multimedia content and enablement to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the ServiceNow Platform.
You Will Love This Role; If:
- You have a passion for technology and scaling a business through partnerships
- You enjoy problem solving and being a cross-functional change agent
- You are professionally curious and are comfortable “leading by example”.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.