Sr. Project Manager at One North Interactive
The Senior Project Manager plays a vital role as both an expert on the Strategic Accounts team and as the person responsible for overseeing and executing complex projects on a focused client team. The Senior Project Manager must be confident about, and have extensive experience with, leading and structuring multiple engagements with parallel work streams, spanning digital strategy, brand development, creative, design, user experience and development.
The Senior Project Manager must be solution-focused and deliver on goals both big and small. As the leader of complex client projects, this person will play a critical role in helping to execute the development and growth of the Project Management discipline at One North. We are looking for an energetic leader with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Scoping and estimating: work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team to scope and estimate new projects for new and existing clients and assume ownership of final Statements of Work.
- Execution: manage cross-functional work streams across multiple projects and clients/phases, from discovery and strategy through design, build and implementation.
- Budget management: manage and report on project budgets against revenue and margin targets. Grow towards agency-wide responsibility for project profitability.
- Documentation: help produce project lifecycle documentation, including project plans, status reports and all other documentation defining individual project requirements.
- Quality: monitor the quality of all aspects of all projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, delivery and all associated client communication.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and translate their day-to-day project needs clearly to the internal team to drive high-quality deliverables and client experience.
- Contribute to and help manage internal process improvement initiatives, especially those involving tools and knowledge management standardization and solutions.
- Collaborate within the Strategic Accounts team to develop guidelines and processes that advance the agency’s Project Management discipline.
- Proactively identify issues and risks; know when to escalate issues and when to work through them on your own.
- Assist Account Management leadership staff in client communication and management by developing and distributing conference notes/reports, scheduling client meetings and communicating the status of initiatives to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Pursue opportunities to both lead by example and foster the talents of high-performance team members.
- Assist in efforts to mentor future Project Management team members.
- Assist with the internal change management initiatives and knowledge management associated with Client Services, Project Management, and QA processes and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of professional, project management and client relationship management experience
- Experience in a client services organization or interactive agency, preferably on projects with top-tier professional services firms or B2B clients (including web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting projects)
- Solid track record of successfully developing multi-faceted projects from start to completion, on time and within budget
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills
- Professional presentation, training and client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in conjunction with workflow steps and internal and external processes
- Effective negotiation and conflict management/risk mitigation skills
- Experience in proposal creation, planning & estimation, and execution of projects
- Accountability and flexibility, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with the development of large-scale websites and a strong understanding of web development technologies, third-party applications and platforms, and social media
- Experience delivering projects on Sitecore and Wordpress content management systems advantageous, but not required
- Experience working with agile methodology a plus, but not required