Sr. Project Manager
The Sr. Project Manager serves as the primary liaison between project teams, execution teams and the client. Maintaining expertise in all facets of their respective service area, Sr. Project Managers work with technical SMEs and sales ensure all deliverables meet or exceed Codifyd’s high standards of quality and excellence and do so within budget. Sr. Project Managers take complete ownership over their projects by independently developing smart and efficient solutions, managing deliveries and working with execution teams to ensure their projects satisfy client expectations and conform to all departmental performance metrics, both financial and otherwise.
- Face of the project to clients, managing the client relationship with effective communication and instilling trust, running productive meetings and distilling information quickly
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Manages full project life cycle from initiation to closeout and delivers project financials and health, ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget.
- Manage project resources and trade-offs between scope, quality, time and cost. Identify scope creep, proactively identify financial and people project risks and ensure they are mitigated
- Establish KPIs and metrics at project start and oversee their completion/collection throughout the project
- Oversee project close out activities such as before/after metrics reporting, value presentations, lessons learned sessions
- Monitor team member performance based on specific performance metrics. Ensuring resources are booked to projects with maximum billability
- Utilize existing relationships to look for new opportunities to grow Codifyd business
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
- Familiarity with SmartSheet and/or MS Project or similar software’s collaboration and time management tools
- Experience managing, tracking, and forecasting project budgets and financials
- Experience interacting with executive leadership and stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for projects
- Ability to understand and speak confidently about the project and its elements and drive issues resolution
- Exceptional organizational, reporting, time management and planning skills
- Exceptional presentation skills, including PowerPoint skills
At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.