Sr. Project Manager
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
WHO ARE YOU
You are responsible for managing the projects assigned to you by the Head of PMO. You own adapting the PMO process to ensure critical projects are prioritized and executed effectively and on time. You work closely with stakeholders across the business to align requirements, priorities and set expectations of each project. You are able to raise interdependent issues/concerns that may affect project delivery.
You are deeply involved with improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the organization’s project delivery capability. You provide leadership in best practices and are highly customer-focused -- outward and upward and you understand customer expectations.
As the core team member of the PMO, you are energized by supporting your project team and ensuring they have the resources to complete assigned projects on time and in line with expectations. You consistently provide guidance on the project plan, organize regular readouts of progress toward project milestones, and facilitate upward communication as needed. Along with other department managers, you contribute to developing our internal resources and culture by creating and promoting a collaborative environment within Outcome Health, where knowledge and skills are shared to facilitate efficient and timely delivery of business needs.
- 5+ Years of Hands-on Project / Program Management experience
- 5+ Years experience delivering Technology or Business Optimization projects with multi-dimensional system integrations (i.e. SalesForce, Redshift, customer portal or marketing platforms, etc)
- Experience with key project tools/techniques (i.e.process mapping, resource/capacity planning, process capacity planning, make vs buy decision making, should-cost modeling, etc)
- Experience leading cross-functional, high-impact projects and programs
- Experience delivering value across varying industries and project types is preferred
- Experience managing project cost (i.e.tracking and adjusting budgets based on actuals, change requests, burn rate, variance, goods received, purchase order requests)
- Experience managing projects through a combination of onshore and offshore teams is a plus
- Fluent in Agile methodology.
- PMP Certification required
- Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, highly complex projects
- Manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through close
- Accountable for meeting agreed upon scope, cost, schedule and quality measures
- Develops project plan and drives project milestones
- Data driven decision-making
- Aligns to, and matures PMO process guidelines and artifacts, as the business matures
- Establishes effective communication plan with project team and key stakeholders
- Provides direction and prioritization inputs on a regular basis to project resources
- Instinctively considers and applies change management principles throughout project execution
- Provides transparency to the organization across all projects contained in an active program
- Consolidates status reports across projects
- Synthesizes issues (and solution recommendations) for executive consumption
- Adheres to allocated budgets
- Drives progress against contracted services with external firms, as defined by Statement of Work documentation
- Negotiate vendor contracts, define terms and conditions that factor in high level risks, payment terms, project success factors
- Recruit and train project managers
Read Full Job Description