Sr. Project Manager at Outcome Health
!Sorry, this job was removed at 12:31 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 7, 2020
A healthcare innovation company
Reinventing in the point of care
Facilitating a better personal Outcome
Whether it’s supporting the diagnosis of a family member or as patients ourselves, we all have
connections to healthcare. That’s why all of us at Outcome Health are committed to transforming the point of care experience, both for our loved ones and for ourselves.
We are looking for people to bring their diverse talent, perspectives and career experiences to help us create the future in point of care.
Join our expanding team and be part of creating #ABetterOutcome.
This position will be responsible for coordinating project deliverables and execution across the Engineering, Product and Design teams in order to successfully deliver complex and interdependent projects on time and budget. Senior TPMs collaborate with functional managers to estimate work capacity and set deadlines that are represented to the business as project roadmaps. Senior TPMs will construct project plans that require contributions from multiple interdependent teams. They track the execution of projects and proactively address risks, drive resolution and report status of complex projects for various levels of stakeholder audiences. Senior TPMs are trusted to synthesize information from across the company to represent the truth of progress and hold others accountable to their commitments.
- Lead technical program delivery for multiple complex, multi-functional projects involving multiple delivery teams while driving team velocity.
- Develops project plan, drives project milestones, identifies and escalates logical dependencies and manages the entire project lifecycle from project definition through close.
- Autonomously authors and champions all project change control and communication procedures
- Enables effective communication and transparency between project team, stakeholders and other constituents. Consolidates status reporting across projects. Synthesizes issues (and solution recommendations) for executive consumption
- Manage project delivery, including active mitigation of risks, status updates to various audiences, management of trade-offs to drive satisfactory completion of program/project, and facilitation of planning and governance activities with teams.
- Sophisticated understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle implemented by the company, including the ability to proactively manage & mitigate risks to on-time project delivery and costing. Ability to train others on agile methodologies.
- Drives progress against contracted services with external firms, as defined by Statement of Work documentation
- 8+ Years of Project Management experience including 5+ years experience managing technology projects with multiple complex integrations (like SalesForce, multiple databases, cloud infrastructure, microservices)
- Extensive knowledge of project management tools including Jira and gantt chart solutions
- Experience working across functional teams, managing dependencies on high impact projects.
- Experience managing projects through a combination of onshore and offshore teams.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, instill trust, generate credibility with executive management.
- Scrum Master Certification, fluent in Scrum, Kanban and other agile standards. Understanding of what ceremonies drive value across teams without unnecessarily hurting project velocity.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- PMP Certification
- Vendor management experience including managing to deadlines and budget targets
Travel may occasionally be required but will make up < 10% of overall employee time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Outcome Health does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of age, race, gender, gender identity (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), gender expression, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), medical condition, physical or mental disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, citizenship, genetic information, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, and other characteristics protected under applicable state, federal, or local law.
Read Full Job Description