Sr. Service Delivery Manager at SMS Assist
- Consistently delivers exceptional client experiences that create increased client satisfaction, retention and willingness to be a reference.
- Establishes and grows relationships with assigned clients.
- Develops monthly updates, quarterly plans and presents annual business reviews to clients; develops strategies and improvement plans from those results.
- Leverages internal departments such as Sales, Operations, IT and Marketing to meet or exceed performance standards of established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Forecasts and measures account metrics to improve client revenue and retention.
- Develops and drives continuous improvement initiatives related to the client.
- Understands client objectives, resolves challenges and meets the needs of the client by performing regular assessments of data.
- Implements solutions that best resolve client concerns; prevents and resolves escalated client issues
- Assists leadership in creating long-term, strategic planning initiatives for the client
- Leads client meetings and attends regular client status meetings as needed
- Monitors customer financials to ensure timely invoicing and that proper rates are applied to services
- Fosters a positive team environment
- Ensures confidentiality of internal and external data
- Performs ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Travel requirements: Travel Expected: up to 30% of the time
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
- Advanced Verbal Communication Skills
- Advanced Written Communication Skills
- Advanced Teamwork Skills
- Advanced Relationship Skills
- Proficient Negotiation Skills
- Proficient Organizational Awareness Skills
- Proficient Problem-Solving Skills
- Proficient Process Orientation Skills
- Proficient Prioritization Skills
Role Specific Skills
- Ability to assess strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats within an account
People Management Skills
- Not applicable to this role
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5 or more years business experience including 3 or more years of building, and/or managing accounts/stores/regions within the retail industry required
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Experience in facilities or property management industry is a plus