Staff Project Manager, Technical Training and Enablement at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
The Staff Project Manager will lead and execute our project plans for our largest, most complex programs that drive our organizational priorities. We are constantly innovating our approach to deliver the right training, at the right time, at the right level to drive measurable impact.
Our Product Operations | Technical Training & Enablement team designs, develops, and delivers technical training and enablement for ServiceNow’s Product organization. We are passionate about making ServiceNow an incredible place to work for every employee and helping ServiceNow achieve its mission. We partner with leaders in our Engineering, Technical Support, and other technology teams to help them achieve their business objectives through learning solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with our Senior Learning Program Managers and stakeholders to assess, identify, and document learning interventions to drive business outcomes and the associated metrics to measure success.
- Guide the work of our project teams, partnering with instructional designers, eLearning developers, and learning platform administration in support of key initiatives.
- Manage project workstreams in support of a larger technical training and enablement programs.
- Assist with all phases of learning project management including scoping, planning, executing, and closing.
- Maintain and manage documentation, project plans and reporting.
- Develop trusted partnerships with SMEs and stakeholders.
- Identify resource requirements and work with team members to establish capacity plans in concert with project timelines.
- Design a communication plan to promote Product Operations | Technical Training & Enablement offerings.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience managing a variety of learning projects, including web-based/eLearning, video, instructor-led classes, blended learning, and assessments.
- Experience documenting all phases of project work and associated timelines.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and reporting out data.
- Experience working with engineering, technical support, software development, and/or learning & development teams preferred.
- A proven track record of effective project management and experience using project management tools. PMP certification (preferred)
- Outstanding professional verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to continuously improve and is driven to achieve goals.
- A passion for working collaboratively on a multidisciplinary team while embracing a flexible work style.
- An innate curiosity, open to feedback, and embraces change.
- Strong time management and organizational skills required to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 8+ years of project management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Smartsheet (preferred).
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work PersonasWork personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in OfficeA required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
FlexibleA flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
RemoteA remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.