Store Development Project Manager at Cooler Screens
Store Development Project Manager
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by innovative technologies and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As Cooler Screens' Store Development Project Manager, you will act as an “owner representative” reviewing and approving all scope and budgets and ensuring accurate and timely project delivery from initiation thru deployment. You will maintain detailed project plans, reports and dashboards that communicate milestones, risks, dependencies and critical paths to our internal teams as well as provide project management oversight for all aspects of multiple internal and external programs.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute detailed project plans for internal and external workstreams to launch Cooler Screens across multiple retail partners at a significant scale
- Partner with the PMO to ensure all milestones across multiple workstreams are delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure tasks, processes, and timing are understood in addition to providing support and motivation, as needed
- Create and manage reports and dashboards, provide daily updates on project success criteria results, and deployment management activities
Who You Are:
- You are exceptionally organized and have what it takes to efficiently monitor and control daily progress, identify dependencies, and provide resolution plans as issues arise
- You are a natural collaborator with excelled leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are extremely decisive and have the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 7+ years of project management experience, ideally with strong results in digital/software delivery management
- You have hands-on experience in agile, scrum, and waterfall project management
- Experience providing project management leadership in retail location roll-outs or construction delivery would be helpful
- You are proficient in Smartsheet, MS Project or similar project management tools, Microsoft Office, and Teams
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.