Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
As a Program lead for Powered by Affirm Partnerships, you will use your skills to serve as the hub for internal cross-functional support teams to deliver key business initiatives to one of Affirm’s largest strategic partnerships. The person will handle a portfolio of programs and will drive prioritization, provide visibility across programs, and set program standards, working in tandem with the Commercial business operations team. This person must understand how to apply project management tenets and tools to optimize the planning and implementation of strategic projects and initiatives.
In addition to internal Affirm operations, the role will also ensure seamless external delivery to partners, coordinating external client meetings, and owning agendas and results in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires a problem-solver who is an effective doer with a high degree of business insight. They need to deeply understand Affirm’s business, partners, operations teams (accounting, risk, compliance, etc.), dependencies and be able to quickly demonstrate impact and value to the organization. The role requires outstanding relationship and project management skills to optimally track, schedule, and coordinate internal delivery functions from design to execution. Candidates should thrive in high-growth and fast-paced environments, be forward-thinking and work autonomously.What you'll do
- Lead overall project plan and inputs from Affirm XFN teams, ensure initiatives hit milestone targets and call out when at-risk
- Use tools such as Asana, Coda, JIRA, Google Suite to track and communicate project statuses
- Lead and facilitate effective stand-up meetings of cross-functional partners
- Support business process standardization via standard methodology by sharing insights with business unit counterparts
- Create tooling & documentation to maximize efficiency in cross-functional projects
- 5-8 years of program management experience preferred in a high-tech professional environment
- Excellent stakeholder leadership skills - known for being an effective relationship builder, a strong business partner, and a ‘go-to’ person
- Experience coordinating inputs from many (30-40+) cross-functional partners to support the execution of technical and/or business solutions
- Collaborative and not afraid to approach partners to move projects forward
- Extremely organized and high attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to tailor messaging to partner needs
- Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred
- Experience with business process analysis and/or consulting preferred
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.