Strategic Project Manager - Customer Operations at MoLo Solutions
What will you be doing?
The Strategic Project Manager – Customer Operations develops and manages a suite of projects that support the business objectives of the Customer Operations department including both operational and strategic initiatives. The Strategic Project Manager is responsible for aligning project strategy across the suite to achieve intended results, prioritizing projects within their program for effective implementation, and maximizing the ROI of projects in the program through effective management. This position will work cross functionally with department leaders and executive leadership.
- Collaborate with leadership to identify projects to advance the objectives of the department including technological, reporting-based, and process-oriented initiatives
- Forecast resources needed to reach objectives
- Develop vision, mission, goals, and objectives for projects within the program.
- Report on key results, present program findings to the executive level and implement project feedback
- Manage relationships effectively to foster accountability to drive project completion and program efficiency
- Provide visibility into program status (key decisions, dependencies, risks, metrics, etc.) to stakeholders
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout each project execution
- Frequently shadow users in the Customer Operations department to gather user experience context to inform program direction
- Casual and fun environment focused on teamwork
- Competitive compensation with bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, and 401(k) with company match
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of logistics experience required
- 2+ years of experience in leading projects, program or product management, and/or managing processes; consulting experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Proven ability to proactively identify challenges and creatively solve them
- Strong leadership presence
- Extremely resourceful and a self-starter
- Excellent analytics skills
Seeking better, doing better. Full of energy and constantly adapting. We are obsessed with growth. Growth of our company and growth of our employees. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 300 employees three years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Discover something different. Find your future at MoLo today.