Strategic Sourcing Manager
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is an individual contributor who plays an important role in providing execution for sourcing categories in the Packaging Services business. In this role, you will ensure total value by strategically managing supplier relationships with industry-leading vendors while managing all aspects of procurement processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide innovative solutions, pricing, contract negotiations, cost savings, supply assurance, supply chain analysis, commercialization, and quality compliance
- Ensure the utilization of industry-leading tools to support future growth in supplier and customer relations
- Lead strategic sourcing for rigid and flexible fiber-based packaging categories including sourcing, development and evaluation of suppliers
- Develop long term strategies for key categories (F-Flute cartons, wraps, cutlery) and manage raw materials purchases
- Develop strategic category plans and vision for future business requirements
- Work strategically and effectively with cross-functional processes
- Lead and manage internal and external communications including financial agreements, vendor documentation, project planning, tracking, and scorecards
- Collaborate to optimize and leverage supplier resources
- Lead a supply network within the category that supports development of innovative products and solutions
- Contribute to business financial performance via cost savings initiatives, revenue opportunities, and industry expertise
- Implement system pricing and conduct capacity analysis that assures supplier performance
- Engage in global supply strategies for relevant categories
- Develop and monitor global platform processes related to supplier performance evaluations, supplier segmentation, category strategies, and capacity/contingency planning
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 4+ years experience in strategic sourcing/procurement best practices, linking, benchmarking and strategy development
- 1+ year(s) direct category management experience
- Solid negotiation experience
- Proven experience in cost savings and supplier management
- Advanced project management and contract skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Outstanding communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
No Agencies, Please ...
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.