“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology” – Mohit Kapoor, CIO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 7 years of experience in Software Procurement.
- Hands on experience with software and cloud licensing.
- Strong understanding of software license metrics and software procurement trends.
- Hands on experience working with offices in international regions.
- Ability to read contracts and identify potential business risks.
What we’d prefer to see:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience directly or indirectly leading people.
- Experience working with mid to large vendors.
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll work on a team of professional buyers and negotiators to acquire products and services that TransUnion uses both locally and globally.
- You’ll lead large, complex global software negotiations with TransUnion’s mid to top tier vendors.
- You’ll execute the two most important objectives in our negotiations: 1) Protect the company and 2) Get the best possible cost of ownership for the products and services being acquired.
- You’ll deliver a competitive advantage for TransUnion’s business colleagues through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, and demand management.
- You’ll contribute to enhancing both our domestic and global procurement processes.
- You’ll build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise including Business Owners, Technology, and Legal to ensure the Global Procurement strategies and policies support the needs of our company.
- You’ll lead formal RFXs and Predictive Benchmarking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.