Strategy Pilot & Testing Manager at Peapod Digital Labs
The Strategy Pilot & Testing Manager oversees the piloting and testing of ADUSA high-impact strategic projects/initiatives. Projects/initiatives may be executed across any of the six brands and may be specific to brick and mortar operations, online/digital or support the omnichannel experience. Projects/initiatives generally are small scale single brand pilots that may scale across all six brands if successful.
The Strategy Pilot & Testing Manager will take potential opportunities and work cross-functionally with different departments and brands to test new concepts and ideas, partnering with the brands to turn concepts and ideas into reality. This includes overseeing tests/pilots, working with key stakeholders to problem solve complex situations, and monitoring and adjusting as needed to help ensure successful execution. They will also work closely with the Pilot & Testing Consultant to ensure analytics and presentations are assembled in the most impactful way.
People who will do well in this role often have some of the following traits: analytical, innovative, determined, creative, objective, good listener, collaborative, dynamic, and able to lead and work well with all levels of the organization. They also like to work hard in a fun environment to create tangible change.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Partner with senior leadership to plan and test high impact strategic projects via pilots that support ADUSA's strategy
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, executives and third parties across all levels of the organization and is able to handle themselves confidently in high-pressure situations
- Work closely with the ADUSA brands and shared service functions to take concepts and strategies through to execution
- Lead, develop, and execute the piloting of key strategic initiatives, including process development, work planning, measuring results, and sharing with the organization a recommendation on whether the imitative should be scaled based on analysis of data-driven business case results
- Create presentations to help drive work forward and gain alignment on critical issues which often will require the art of storytelling within presentations
- Develops a standard pilot process and continues to refine the process and optimize as needed.
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- 5-8 years of strategy development, process execution and/or consultant experience preferred.
- Existing eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with test and learn practices is a plus.
- Domestic travel required with minimal notice required up to 20% per year
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree is preferred
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, executives and third parties
- Strong communication skills both verbal and writing
- Highly analytical, hands-on leader that can effectively work in groups to use critical thinking
to problem solve (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and work in a fast paced dynamic work
- Ability to influence and grow internal and external networks
- Ability to work within tight timelines, deadlines and on multiple projects
- Acts objectively and is able to challenge status quo as needed
- Works well in ambiguous situations and with minimal supervision