A successful candidate will be creative, logical, collaborative, outcome-oriented, and strategic.
- Ensure the overall effectiveness of the Methodology and Analytics Governance Framework and project management.
- Create value for the Credit Group through the "run-the-business" functions.
- Design and implement strategic initiatives that improve the overall functioning of the Credit Group.
- Create systems, process, and frameworks that enable productivity.
- Identify and manage dependencies across multiple complex inter-related projects.
- Negotiate in order to create the most value for the Credit Group.
- Communicate with stakeholders and establish communication systems and norms for the Strategic Programs and Business Operations Team.
- Utilize credit rating agency knowledge base to effectively deliver outcomes against the backdrop of the regulatory and market landscape.
- Identify and mitigate risks.
- Demonstrated success in program or product management required; experience in business operations a plus.
- Track record of value-creative initiatives, programs, and/or products.
- Knowledge of credit ratings operations within the credit ratings industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
DBRS Morningstar is a global credit ratings business, currently with 700 employees in eight offices globally. Formed through the July 2019 acquisition of DBRS by Morningstar, Inc., the ratings business is the fourth-largest provider of credit ratings in the world.
DBRS Morningstar is committed to empowering investor success, serving the market through leading-edge technology and raising the bar for the industry. DBRS Morningstar is a market leader in Canada, the U.S. and Europe in multiple asset classes.
DBRS Morningstar rates more than 2,600 issuers and 54,000 securities worldwide and is driven to bringing more clarity, diversity of opinion, and responsiveness to the ratings process. DBRS Morningstar's approach and size provide the agility to respond to customers' needs, while being large enough to provide the necessary expertise and resources.