Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
Being a Technical Consultant means you are providing technical guidance and support for the StrataJazz product to Strata’s customer base. To be a success in this role, you should be talented, highly motivated, and enjoy finding creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Deliver a best in class client experience by providing technical assistance and support following StrataJazz implementation and optimization projects.
- Partner with clients to solve specific issues in an expedient and professional fashion.
- Own client communication from initial point of contact through issue resolution.
- Independently troubleshoot issues using technologies including SQL and Analysis Server.
- Recommend mitigation approaches and confirm a satisfactory outcome is reached.
- Assess risks and escalate issues to Leadership when related to client satisfaction.
- Work closely with the DevOps team to solve escalated issues.
- Discuss the current configuration of our product with clients and help advise on recommended updates to their procedures and our software.
- Collaborate closely with team members while fostering a respectful and secure team environment.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Health Administration, Business, Finance, Engineering, or Computer Science)
- Professional and/or academic experience in SQL and relational database concepts
- Excellent communication skills including client facing experience
- Experience in technical issue resolution and escalation procedures
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges and change
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with multiple priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.