Technical Implementation Specialist at CCC Information Services
Job Description Summary
The Technical Implementation Specialist is primarily responsible for developing and maintaining technical/business rules used by numerous CCC products. The individual will leverage his/her knowledge of analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of Oracle rules to develop, enhance, and modify CCC applications. It also involves initiating, planning, executing, testing, and support after the point of sale, in addition, to producing project reports, investigating and resolving issues. This individual will demonstrate an understanding of logic, testing and be computer expertise.
Coordinate and review the client workflow requirements
- Participate in workflow requirements meetings
- Author and test Oracle rules engines for numerous CCC applications
- Access SQL database using existing scripts
- Creates and executes full functional test plans
- Researches and corrects defects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 1 – 3+ years of software development experience
- Rules Engines (Oracle JDeveloper, Oracle Business Rules, ILOG, DROOLS) familiarity
- 1+ year(s) of experience with Java development
- Prior experience within a software development company with exposure to multiple cycles and releases
- Typing at a minimum 50 WPM at 100% accuracy
- Understanding of best practices, system scalability, and performance tuning
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!