At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is seeking a highly skilled Technical Program Manager with a financial services domain background to join our fast-growing organization. As a key member of the implementations team, the Technical Program Manager will facilitate alignment between internal and external stakeholders for successful end-to-end project delivery, pursuant to industry standard best practices and governance. The ideal candidate is an open-minded and innovative thinker with solid, in-the-field experience in both the disruptive startup space and large-scale enterprise tech.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the implementations leader and key project lead(s) to develop and promulgate best practices, governance, and project management standards for project delivery process benchmarking.
- Collaborate with key project manager(s) to identify, document, and improve business process workflow.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business oversight and legal teams to ensure alignment of project delivery processes per financial services regulation and compliance.
- Collaborate with technical architect to ensure best practices in implementations guide(s) for enterprise level consumption.
- Continuously improve, refine, and recalibrate project delivery processes using an Agile approach.
- Establish project delivery baseline for benchmarking and measuring project delivery rates.
- Standardize implementations process templates, requirements gathering, and business process workflow.
- Provide support and best practices guidance to project managers, as necessary.
- Identify, collaborate on, and document continuous improvements to the implementations process.
- Monitor and report project data to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and produce project lifecycle data for documentation and process improvement.
- Administer and document project meetings.
- Servant leadership, can-do attitude, and high EQ.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in PMO practice, execution, and/or implementation.
- Solid background in at least one key PMO functions: planning; progress monitoring and reporting; and project data and information production.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and client business relationships for project delivery.
- PMO in financial services or other industries.
- Prior experience/background in project management frameworks and methodologies—i.e., PMI/PMP/other.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and ability to manage multiple commitments concurrently.
- Previous exposure to knowledge management systems, e.g., Confluence.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- PMO or other project management certification(s), a plus.
- PMO experience in financial services industry, particularly, the retail banking space also a plus.
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!