Technical Project Manager - Retail at Cooler Screens
Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in bricks-and-mortar retail. We call this concept “CX” and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As Cooler Screens' Retail Project Manager, you will lead the day-to-day communications with our high-profile retail partners, ensuring that information is efficiently relayed to and from our internal cross-functional team. You will also manage all program-related tasks and timing related to retailer-specific milestones, identifying any risks and their impact on critical paths. You will serve as the key point-of-contact for our retail partners and are responsible for maintaining collaborative and productive relationships. Additionally, you will be working internally on digital/software delivery management.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
What You’ll Do:
- You will have ownership over the day-to-day relationship management with high-profile retail partners, serving as their main contact for all pre-launch, launch, and program activities
- Partner with the PMO to ensure all milestones across many workstreams are delivered on time and within budget
- Monitor detailed project plans to launch Cooler Screens across multiple retail partners at a significant scale and identifying any risks/blockers as they arise
- Lead regular retail partner status meetings, providing detailed outputs with tasks, risks, schedules, and milestones
- Assist the PMO in monitoring and controlling daily progress, identifying dependencies and critical paths, and providing resolution plans as issues arise
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure tasks, processes, and timing are understood in addition to providing support and motivation as needed
- Create and manage reports and dashboards for retail partners, providing updates on project success criteria results, and project tasks and deadlines
Who you are:
- You are exceptionally organized and have what it takes to efficiently monitor and control daily progress, identify dependencies, and provide resolution plans as issues arise
- You are a natural collaborator with excelled leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are extremely decisive and have the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- You are a quick thinker and are confident in your abilities to establish timely communications with retailers while ensuring information is accurately gathered and shared with the internal team
What You Need to Succeed
- You have 5+ years of project management experience, ideally with strong results in client engagement/management and digital/software delivery management
- You have strong client relationship management experience
- Experience with retail partners ideal
- You have hands-on experience in agile, scrum, and waterfall project management
- You are proficient in Smartsheet, MS Project or similar project management tools, Microsoft Office, and Teams
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team at our headquarters in the heart of Chicago.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.