Technical Project Manager at CardX
CardX is a payment technology company that’s changing the way businesses accept credit cards. We’re focused on introducing more options for consumers, delivering automatic compliance through software solutions, and making payments more fair for everyone.
Our core values are positivity, respect, and excellence. We’re confident that, at CardX, you’ll have one of the best professional experiences offered anywhere: members of our team work directly with stakeholders and are regularly in the driver’s seat on high-profile client opportunities and relationships. On our team, you’ll be supported by talented colleagues who share your winning mentality and are, like you, energized by excellent work.
The Client Support team is seeking an energetic and motivated individual who enjoys working with customers and solving problems. The ideal candidate has experience in building and managing customer relationships, possess technical knowledge across software and hardware technologies, and is comfortable performing a deeper technical assessment, when needed.
What You’ll Do
- Provide exemplary customer support to a portfolio of enterprise client and build unique, enduring client relationships
- Troubleshoot potential bugs and issues, aggregating and documenting issues for the Technology and Product teams
- Understand and utilize all resolution tools to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
- Conduct regularly scheduled status calls with customers and provide weekly internal status reports
- Work directly with other CardX Technology and Support team members to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
- Advocate for customer features and requirements within CardX and be their voice internally
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in similar roles, including Enterprise Support, Account Management, or Customer Success, preferably in a tech/SaaS environment
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Commitment to providing an exemplary customer experience
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Reliability, self-motivation, and strong work ethic
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate organizational growth and excel in a fast-paced environment