Technology Partnerships Manager at LogicGate
Technology Partnerships Manager
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We’re seeking a Technology Partnerships Manager to grow and expand our partnerships with complementary SaaS products, system integrators, and developers. This is a unique opportunity to shape the strategy of our technology ecosystem and build a program from scratch at a fast growing startup.
What you’d achieve:
- Develop a strong understanding of the technology trends in risk management, compliance, cybersecurity and other areas that impact LogicGate and its customers
- Develop a strategy for technology partners that aligns to the LogicGate company vision and the product strategy and build repeatable processes with scaled engagement models
- Identify, evaluate, and negotiate key technology partnerships that will increase the reach of our products and strengthen our product offering
- Dive into market research and data to make decisions that support your strategy and build business cases
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across LogicGate’s product, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure alignment on partner opportunities before, during, and after launch
- Develop go-to-market plans to enable LogicGate’s sellers and partners’ sellers to deliver on technology partnerships and execute on enablement activities
- Identify key decision makers at your prioritized list of partners and build relationships and trust with their teams
- Develop business development strategies for product partnerships and be able to execute
- Clearly articulate the technology partnership strategy and program health to the broader LogicGate team
The value you’d bring:
- 4+ years of experience in partnerships, product strategy, corporate development, management consulting, or related roles
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Ability to dive into the analytical details while maintaining the ability to communicate the broader vision
- Track record of building strong relationships with cross-functional teams, partners, and clients
- Ability to move fast while still building alignment with stakeholders
- Comfortable engaging with both technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to bring cross-functional teams together to execute
- Experience structuring, negotiating, and executing commercial terms
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 Health days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work, and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !