Technology Partnerships Manager at LogicGate
LogicGate is a SaaS company with a mission to empower every organization with the technology they need to proactively manage and transform risk into strategic opportunities. We’ve recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there, but we also need collaborative, curious, and self-driven team members as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) with our G2 Grid top rated GRC Solution, LogicGate Risk Cloud.
We’re headquartered in Chicago yet have embraced a distributed work culture with employees in 25+ states. Unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at the LogicGate office, our team members are able to choose the best working style for them whether that be in the office full-time, fully remote, or a hybrid of both. We’re already a top workplace in Chicago (just ask Built In, Crain’s Chicago Business, and the Chicago Tribune), and we’re thrilled to bring our culture nationwide.
We’re seeking a Technology Partnerships Manager to grow and expand our partnerships with complementary SaaS products, system integrators, and developers. This is a unique opportunity to shape the strategy of our technology ecosystem and build a program from scratch at a fast growing startup.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Develop a strong understanding of the technology trends in risk management, compliance, cybersecurity and other areas that impact LogicGate and its customers
- Develop a strategy for technology partners that aligns to the LogicGate company vision and the product strategy and build repeatable processes with scaled engagement models
- Identify, evaluate, and negotiate key technology partnerships that will increase the reach of our products and strengthen our product offering
- Dive into market research and data to make decisions that support your strategy and build business cases
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across LogicGate’s product, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to ensure alignment on partner opportunities before, during, and after launch
- Develop go-to-market plans to enable LogicGate’s sellers and partners’ sellers to deliver on technology partnerships and execute on enablement activities
- Identify key decision makers at your prioritized list of partners and build relationships and trust with their teams
- Develop business development strategies for product partnerships and be able to execute
- Clearly articulate the technology partnership strategy and program health to the broader LogicGate team
We get excited about you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience in partnerships, product strategy, corporate development, management consulting, or related roles
- Experience with SaaS business models
- Ability to dive into the analytical details while maintaining the ability to communicate the broader vision
- Track record of building strong relationships with technical and business cross-functional teams, partners, and clients
- Ability to move fast while still building alignment with stakeholders
- Experience structuring, negotiating, and executing commercial terms
What else is in it for you?
Competitive salary, stock options, and benefits are just the beginning. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both in and outside of work. We offer various programs to help you grow your career, including an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education Budget ($1,000 per year per employee). LogicGate aims to nurture a work environment where our teammates feel safe coming as they are, and we offer Employee Resource Groups, regular trainings, and conversations meant to foster a sense of belonging. Outside of work, offerings like generous PTO, Summer Fridays and Health Days give you time to recharge and relax. Working with our team of 200+ might just be our best perk, though, because you’ll be working with smart, passionate people who are helping take LogicGate to the next level. Interested in joining the Herd (did we mention our mascot is a goat?)? Apply today!
Not familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
We are currently working on becoming compliant with new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado.