Trade Specialist (Fuel) at SMS Assist
• Build and maintain professional relationships with clients and vendors to gain an understanding of their operational needs in a specific trade related area, assists in the development and implementation of solutions to meet those needs.
• Review vendor quotes on behalf of client to ensure scope and pricing of suggested work is appropriate.
• Develop and coordinate client and internal initiatives and special projects.
• Serves as a technical and subject matter expert resource for the department and leadership.
• Serve as a key point of contact for internal and external clients; resolving issues with vendors as necessary.
• Proactively resolve significant and complex vendor and client issues; drive all issues towards resolution.
• Provide support to other trade team members as required • Foster a positive work environment and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
• Ensure confidentiality of internal and external data
• Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
• Maintain CPD and awareness of trade / industry developments
• Seek opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Must have basic knowledge of Retail Fuel Maintenance
- Must be versed in Fuel Compliance laws and testing
- Proficient Customer Service Skills
- Proficient Verbal Communication Skills
- Proficient Written Communication Skills
- Proficient Teamwork Skills Proficient Relationship Skills
- Proficient Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Problem-Solving Skills
- Proficient Prioritization Skills