Training and Certification Project Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow's training and certification programs have exploded in recent years. Our global users are a key part of customer success and keeping them engaged and informed is critical to having a strong, skilled ecosystem. The Training and Certification Project Manager will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of project deliverables, schedule and scope within the Training and Certification Organization. They will also oversee all aspects of the project including deadlines, milestones, assignments and risk management along with summarizing project status. They will foster collaboration and ensure that all teams are aligned to the project plans that have been developed.
• Lead the initiation and planning of a project including documentation of timeline, key milestones, dependencies, risks and blockers.
• Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project.
• Develop weekly and/or monthly work plans and modifying the plans, as needed; developing and documenting plans and processes for on-going routine support activities; highlighting project steps and status for weekly meetings.
• Proactively handle project issues and/or risks.
• Report and escalate to upper management when needed
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business cases.
• Serve as a point of contact for multiple teams to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
• Conduct team retrospectives and document areas for improvement as well as action items to ensure continuous improvement.
• 3+ years of hands-on project management experience
• Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and best practices.
• Proactive team player. Able to thrive in ambiguity and navigate complexity to develop solutions.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to structure conversations / presentations at all levels of the business.
• Experience with ServiceNow platform a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.