Transformation Manager at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewThe Transformation Manager role requires working collaboratively with a director, to design, execute, and lead multiple teams through organizational change efforts of varying size and complexity. This role will utilize change management principles, processes, and tools to focus on driving financial and operational results, behavioral changes; assessing stakeholder impacts and organizational readiness, recommending and/or implementing appropriate communication, training, and behavioral change solutions, and measuring effectiveness to enhance organization, group, and individual performance.
- Lead, guide and support multiple workstreams / consultants through the design and implementation of targeted change strategies for Service Transition including identification of change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure, stakeholder identification and alignment, appropriate communication and feedback loops, success measures, training, organizational readiness, and long-term sustainability
- Leads, drive day-to-day change management activities in Service Transition while providing the appropriate levels of support and coaching for team members.
- Analyze data, evaluate results, and develop recommendations and road maps across multiple workstreams within the services Transition team
- Build and maintain effective partnerships with key cross functional leaders (directors and CMSO Managers)
- Working with the ST Director, and ST Staff Managers to set the strategic approach for shaping effective folder structure, new initiatives, presentations, reporting, and running audits.
- Help coordinate Interlock sessions with NA, International and Offer teams.
- Help regulate the intake process working with the PM Manager Globally.
- Maintain a headcount utilization model
- Leading the reporting process for the programme, settings out pragmatic standards and tools (Plan View) and defining reporting timetables to ensure provision of appropriate reliable and consistent status Information, providing early warning of cross programme challenges.
- Participates in Service Transition review and status meetings, and communicates team status
- Audit’s Service Transition teams for compliance to the standard processes in place
- May assist in the development of business plans, strategies, and approaches to take advantage of business opportunities.
- Owns and Maintains Plan View tool for CMSO along with Utilization metrics, senior planning and reporting around all areas in Services Transition
- Identify Services that need to be included in the Service Catalog
The following skills are considered essential:
- Strong understanding of both business and delivery process, including process creation, collaboration, and improvement
- Strong understanding of both on-premises and cloud-based solutions and services
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies
- Be able to manage and influence diverse and challenging stakeholders.
- Good communication skills and confidence to present solutions to the senior leadership team and potential customers
- The following skills are considered highly desirable:
- Experience with MSI service delivery tools and processes, including ERP/CRM systems
- Good understanding of Radio Systems, Command Center, 9.1.1, and Video solutions
- Knowledge of IT Service Management including ITIL framework and service management tools (e.g., BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, Service Manager)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Conceptual knowledge of IT operations including NOC, Help Desk, Data Center, Network, and End User
- Knowledge of Remedy or ServiceNow a plus
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate a dynamic and creative team to detailed project timelines
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including executive management
- Detail-oriented team player and strong team management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment and work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
- Ability to navigate regional aspects of requirements and regulations to drive towards a global solution for Service Delivery
- Experience with Service Catalog Management in a corporate setting globally is a plus.
- Public Safety and Independent Consulting experience a plus!
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be prompt and reliable
- Must possess integrity and honesty
- Must possess a high degree of patience and empathy for others
- Must be flexible
- Must be Authorized to work in the US for any employer
- Bachelor’s Degree
Travel RequirementsUnder 25%
Referral Payment PlanNo
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.