US Operations Deployment Consultant
Do you want a career and not just a job? Are you ready to make a difference and not just make a living? Do you desire to have an impact on the future of operations in world-class organization? If so, apply now as your first step towards joining one the most dynamic and innovative teams in the business today.
McDonald’s is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with over 36,000 locations in over 100 countries. Our U.S. business includes:
- Home office headquarters located in Chicago, IL
- Ten field offices located across the country, supporting our employees, brand and more than 14,000 restaurants ran by McDonald's and our franchisees
At McDonald's, it's our mission to offer dynamic careers for a variety of business functions including, but not limited to positions working in:
- Human Resources
- Learning & Development
- Consumer Business Insights
We believe that a career here is an opportunity to be the best at what you do in a supportive environment where you are valued and respected. We are dedicated to building a committed workplace that rewards and recognizes you for your loyal contribution and supporting you by offering growth and advancement opportunities. We believe the best people in the world work right here.
Our Corporate Home Office has an exciting opportunity for you to excel as a Deployment Consultant for markets supported by the Atlanta field office. You should live within driving distance of the Atlanta Field Office Territory. Depending on your geographical location, travel may vary between 50 to 60%, as this position supports a large geographic area.
You will be responsible for executing the implementation plan for our dynamic restaurant operations, products or process improvements. You will assist in the creative design and development of the deployment road map across multiple areas. You should be a successful, self-starter and with experience leading multiple projects simultaneously.
In addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, your principle accountabilities will include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Assisting in the modification of support procedures for the deployment of operations initiatives
- Participating in testing and validating the feasibility of rollout of new or improved restaurant initiatives
- Partnering and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to incorporate the recommendations
- Crafting and leading innovative, project plans, achievements and resources
- Implementing multiple deployment projects; managing and participating in large projects
- Setting achievements and communicating timelines to other teams/members
- Advising on and ensuring alignment of cross-functional partners; striving to ensure all various functions and departments are on-board
- Handling and resolving project issues; responding to project related queries
- Communicating and following-up with other functions regarding deliverables, improvements and achievements
- Conducting post project analysis
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience working within operations
- BA/BS degree preferred
- McDonald’s experience preferred
- Experience working in an ambiguous, every changing environment
- Proven self-starter; forward-thinking
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills