Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
About the role:
We are looking for a programmatic industry leader to join our dynamic and growing Media team at Epsilon. The VP, Media Delivery leads a team responsible for driving the maximum value for clients from advertising campaigns executed on the Epsilon platform. You’ll be responsible for overseeing a team of media experts, assessing progress against client goals, ensuring quality control of program pricing, design and setup, and maintaining a close eye on media/technology costs across all clients. This role collaborates with nearly all departments in the organization, and is a key stakeholder in the ongoing evolution and enhancement of the Epsilon digital media platform. Successful candidates will have an excellent opportunity to help Epsilon continue setting the standard for personalized digital media.
Responsibilities will include:
· Lead Media Delivery team: Set direction, prioritize projects, mentoring and training, monitor overall company delivery and margin, and establish and enforce internal and external service standards
· Support Sales and Account Management in execution of client budgets at desired performance levels. Manage and set expectations. Upfront consultation on pricing and screening of programs.
· Identify incremental revenue opportunities within existing programs. Promote outreach by Account Management and Sales to increase current spend levels
· Collaborate with Decision Sciences and Analytics teams to understand and refine optimization algorithms based on client goals and results
· Work with Product Management to scope and test enhancement of existing tools and create new tools to improve organizational productivity and client campaign results.
· Educate internal/external agency and client contacts on the inner workings of the Epsilon platform as well as the programmatic media ecosystem at-large as needed.
· Collaborate with Media Department leadership team representing Delivery needs on cross functional projects
· Participate in business development activities/pitches as required.
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
· Years of Experience: 10+ years of management experience leading campaign delivery, client services or professional services teams. 5+ years of experience related to online marketing or similar field.
· Great leadership skills, able to inspire a team to accomplish great results through consistent direction, goal setting, constant measurement and continuous improvement.
· Experience managing remote teams.
· Strong conceptual understanding of online/web technology, in particular advertising technology, and excellent comprehension of digital advertising frameworks.
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience translating business requirements to technical needs, seeing them through implementation.
· Extensive online campaign delivery experience, client relationship management, and / or Sales support.
· Direct experience with multiple online exchanges, networks, SSPs, DSPs, or similar platforms for campaign management.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, experience communicating analytical or technical information to non-analytical or technical people.
· Self-motivated, self-starter that takes ownership of their group, driving their organization forward and implementing change when necessary
· Willingness to travel (<10%)
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.