We are seeking a Workday Senior Project Manager to join the Corporate Systems team. In this role, you will support the Workday platform and it’s integrations, design end state and assess implementation feasibilities for feature requests and initiatives. You will leverage your knowledge of Workday to work with Morningstar business and Corporate IT technical resources to identify and document detailed requirements, architect solutions, design and drive completion of initiatives making sure overall usability of the system and it’s downstream dependencies are improved.
• Work closely with key stakeholders from the business to drive prioritization of feature requests and initiatives in Workday and integrating systems, reporting tools.
• Work closely with stakeholders from the business and Corporate IT technical resources to architect technology solutions needed to drive alignment of business needs and lead discussions to arrive at mutually agreeable solution options.
• Manage initiatives end to end from project planning through testing to delivery to ensure a successful end-user experience for all new deployments and on-going maintenance of Workday and integrations.
• Have an in-depth understanding of system functionality and integrations from a business purpose and impact perspective.
• Maintain system level standardization and industry best practices when architecting solutions.
• Work with technical resources to maintain platform health and look for continuous improvement options.
• Ensure system and process alignment with Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) compliance and IT general controls.
• Establish relationships with internal clients and Corporate IT technology team to ensure our commitment around service and delivery per agreed upon schedule.
• Lead the relationship with both the software vendor and any professional services engagements
• Work with Corporate Systems technology leads and business stakeholders on Workday roadmap.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Workday HRMS.
• Experience with solution design, system configuration and implementation of changes within Workday.
• Experience translating business requirements into technical solutions within Workday.
• Experience integrating Workday with other employee productivity and business platforms.
• Strong understanding of a services model involving Level1, Level2 support and ticketing.
• Understanding of key HR concepts and processes.
• Ability to facilitate complex discussions.
• Project Management experience with focus on design, facilitating development, testing and delivery.
• Familiarity with SOX controls.