As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with new prospects, using creativity and consultative selling to develop winning value propositions for products and services that align to prospect priorities.
- Ensure disciplined management of key sales activities to surpass sales targets
- Take ownership for lead generation and partner closely with marketing to ensure top of the funnel activity is developed to enable achievement of overall sales targets
- Demonstrate operational command of the business, including effective forecasting and pipeline management,
- Utilize key sales tools including SFDC
- Partner effectively with cross-functional stakeholders including product, engineering and marketing to achieve revenue growth objectives
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, or related field
- 5+ years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Proven track record of selling and surpassing sales targets with data and/or technology solutions
- Must have charisma, excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong sales process/organizational skills
- Functional mastery of sales management execution
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.