Account Advisor, Crossover at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
This role is responsible for migrating current consumer restaurant accounts over to other platforms that GH offers, including Branded Virtual Restaurant platforms. Reps will be responsible for educating restaurants on the benefits of the virtual restaurant platform. This role requires the ability to leverage both an account manager and sales mindset in order to both maintain the account, as well as educate and sell additional offerings to the restaurants.
- Make daily connections to leads and consult with existing GH Partners and newly signed partners to educate them on the benefits of either the different platforms or products that GH offers as well as the benefits they can bring to both the client and the restaurant owner.
- Sign up leads onto either the different various Grubhub platforms and/or products
- Manage multiple leads at one time in all various stages of the sales cycle
- Exceed high-volume quota goals
- Contact current clients to resolve various issues and going above and beyond just maintaining the business by adding and also selling additional services
- Corporate Crossover Specifically:
- Create complex delivery boundaries within GFR that match each client’s needs
- Consult Restaurant Owners with Group and Catering menus to assure that these align with client needs and maximize gross profit on the restaurants behalf
- BVR Specifically:
- Be the VR expert: Gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, marketing opportunity and provide recommendation for improvement to management
What You Bring to the Table
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- experience working with (or selling to) restaurant owners is a plus
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Must have a strong phone and email sales acumen, with a focus on consultative selling and discovery of a restaurant's needs
- Have a robust understanding of all Grubhub's various platforms to an extent of felling 100% comfortable explaining them to detail in potential restaurants
- Deep understanding of Super Admin roles in GFR as well as the Virtual restaurant & Ghost Kitchen Space
- Expert knowledge of both Sales and AA roles in Salesforce
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]