Account Director at closerlook, inc.
About the job
closerlook's Account Director (AD) is a self-sufficient, dynamic account partner for clients, providing regular strategic counsel to help pharmaceutical marketers navigate the rapidly changing healthcare landscape and drive brand growth.
- Relationship master, able to confidently build client relationships and provide best in class client service.
- Demonstrate strong facilitation and meeting management skills, able to run client sessions without additional senior level account support
- Able to develop a deep understanding of the client's market, trends, influencers, competitors, key players, budget and performance metrics
- Offers proactive multichannel and digital marketing guidance, grounded in a deep understanding of brand strategic imperatives, clinical data, industry best practices and emerging trends
- Leads the agency team in developing multichannel marketing strategies and campaigns, including but not limited to the annual brand planning process, that drive engagement and growth for client’s brands
Financial Acumen and Revenue Growth
- Able to facilitate a client through new work scope definition and subsequently document the details in the Statement of Work in partnership with delivery team and subject matter experts.
- Develops and maintains revenue projections, identifies growth opportunities on assigned businesses to create additional value for the client and agency
- Accountable for the financial health of their accounts, including oversight of revenue projections, project profit margins, and timely invoicing and payments.
- Direct communicator, able to navigate conflict situations with team members and proactively have critical conversations
- Collaborates with cross-functional agency team members by providing objective direction and feedback that inspires innovative, creative ideas and tactics that have measurable impact
- A natural problem solver, identifies and diffuse conflict situations, establishing consensus to drive the team toward solutions
- Effectively manages the dynamics of working with client’s agency, vendor and media channel partners to the benefit of the brand
- Provides regular coaching and management of more junior account team members on assigned brands
- Eight or more years of experience managing client relationships in an agency environment
- Experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare marketing is required
- Must have experience leading digital marketing initiatives
- Fluency in digital media, channel partners and the role of media in the marketing mix
- Previous managerial responsibility is preferred
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal, written and communication skills
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
- At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.