Affinitiv is looking for an Account Director to join our team. This person will be our primary point of contact with one of our most trusted OEM client partners. In this role, you will be focused on creating, managing and nurturing partnerships with this client. Through a blend of strategic and tactical work, you will understand the clients’ most pressing business issues and establish yourself as a trusted business advisor.
You will also identify consultative selling opportunities. We are looking for team members who are absolutely obsessed with delighting their clients. This role is truly an extension between the client and the internal teams at Affinitiv. This person is responsible for making sure that our Digital Marketing programs are running smoothly and effectively.
What You’ll Do
- Provide strategic, proactive consultative services to your clients to ensure and increase
- Manage digital assets coming from the client and communicating any changes to the different internal Affinitiv teams and managing the organization of these digital image assets
- Regularly analyze the overall health of accounts and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with clients to improve programs and business initiatives to increase brand awareness and support of both Affinitiv and our clients’ business objectives
- Continually promote a strong, positive Affinitiv presence within your clients’ business virtually and in-person
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably Marketing or Business
- 5-7 years’ Account Management or Consultative selling experience, Automotive Industry Experience is required (Experience in the Luxury space is highly preferred)
- A proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and quick responsiveness
- Strong self-directed project management skills, including prioritization and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with a CRM platform