We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As an Account Executive, Channel, you will be responsible for initiating, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners. The Account Executive, Channel understands the unique needs and business drivers within their accounts. They utilize this knowledge to sell our product suite, advocate for their clients within Relativity and overall help them be successful with our products.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meet assigned targets for sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manage potential channel conflict with other company sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Enable partner’s go-to-market strategy and advocate for partner’s needs internally.
- Work with customer success, support, and product teams to enable assigned partner accounts to provide unparalleled quality and value to our collective customer base.
- 5+ years of channel sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communications
- Both SaaS and on-premises selling experience highly preferred
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a minimal amount of supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time and prioritize accordingly
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment
- Strong technical competence preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.