Account Executive - Law Firm Segment 19-0845
- Define and execute sales plans for a defined territory.
- Meet or exceed sales quota by prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within that territory.
- Perform product demonstrations for new customers.
- Manage and expand the company’s relationships with new law firm prospects (primarily mid-size and small).
- Coordinate resources across the full sales cycle.
- Manage and document the details of the sales process in Salesforce and provide regular updates with respect to sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the full sales team to communicate best practices and areas for improvement.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate consistent commitment to core company values.
- Two or more years of quota-carrying, full-cycle sales experience in new customer acquisition for an enterprise software company.
- Two or more years of complex solution selling experience with some SaaS exposure.
- High degree of comfort with public speaking and giving presentations.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery, CMS or big data analytics industry.
- Solid litigation and technical acumen in e-discovery, litigation services, and/or information technology.
- Experience selling enterprise services related to e-discovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting and/or consulting services.
- Understanding of commonly known e-discovery practices and a working knowledge of applicable industry controls.
- Working knowledge of the company and its products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on company and team objectives.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure, drive projects to completion and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals.
- Strong business acumen, including problem-solving and critical thinking.