We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
Relativity Trace Overview
We’ve developed a Compliance product on top of the Relativity platform for eComms and aComms surveillance and monitoring. Relativity can ingest all forms of communication data (email, audio, chat) and automatically generates alerts. If something of interest is found, you'll have the capabilities of a sophisticated e-discovery platform to investigate. The review work-product generated by the compliance team can be fed back to the Relativity Analytics engine allowing for all alerts to be prioritized, reducing false positives.
Account Executive Overview
The Relativity Platform is proven with 180,000 users and over 100B files under management. Relativity Trace, built on the Relativity platform, is a new product that is showing huge potential. As an Account Executive, you will have almost unlimited potential, while being able to leverage the Relativity brand and relationships.
The Account Executive, Relativity Trace has responsibility for prospecting and driving new business through direct selling relationships. You will bring a point of view regarding the value of Relativity Trace and RelativityOne to support a regulated organization’s compliance monitoring. As a sales representative for a new product, you will be expected to define what type of marketing and lead gen support you will need. You will also be expected to drive the product forward with feedback from the field.
Build a huge pipeline, based around Relativity Trace’s prioritized corporate accounts and move clients through the funnel
You will be expected to build strong relationships to drive the Relativity Trace strategy through target customer’s organization: their compliance monitoring and surveillance, internal e-discovery, controls, records management, risk, legal and IT/information security teams. You will be expected to actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; know their strategic litigation/investigation portfolio and technology landscape enough to drive Relativity Trace. Ideally you can convert a joint sale across legal and compliance.
Have an excellent understanding of the Compliance Monitoring industry and how Relativity Trace fits in
You must quickly become an expert on the industry and our product. Understand the value proposition that Relativity Trace on RelativityOne brings and help corporations translate that into their compliance monitoring and eDiscovery practices. Using that knowledge, you will be expected to build strong relationships to drive the Relativity Trace strategy through target customer’s organization
Manage the sales process driving opportunities to a close.
Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward. Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage in Salesforce.com.
Know how to sell our vision and roadmap.
Relativity is a strong platform that has enabled us to have an incredibly strong offering out of the gate. We also have a compelling vision and roadmap to execute on that vision. Our customers our buying into that future as much as the current product.
Help improve our product, processes, and content.
Be the voice of the customer driving what are the most valuable features to accelerate adoption and reduce the sales cycle. Participate enthusiastically in the product planning process as a key stakeholder. Help us develop processes as we build out the team. Let us know what sales enablement materials you need. Provide an input into what capabilities would open up additional markets for us. Mentor team members who are new to customer facing roles.
Operate well in a fast paced environment.
Build competence in our industry and product quickly. Have high expectations for our team. Respond quickly to customer questions. Be adaptable as the environment changes.
Be hyper organized.
Comprehensively follow-up to every meeting. Keep Salesforce evergreen. Provide clear updates on the sales pipeline.
- Minimum 2 years of full cycle, quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise SaaS organization, preferably within the compliance, e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes);
- Demonstrated success with large transactions ($100k+) and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel at least 35% of the time
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
- Solid compliance or litigation technical acumen (surveillance, monitoring, archive, e-discovery, litigation services, information technology)
- Experience working with or selling to any of our Channel partners
- Understand and apply commonly known compliance and e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Special consideration given to candidates who have sold enterprise services around compliance, eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services;
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.