Account Executive (Sales)
UrbanBound is looking for smart, motivated; passionate team players to join our growing team of business developers revolutionizing the relocation industry. We believe that through innovative technology and superior support we can turn a stressful, confusing and overwhelming process into a predictable experience that is tailored to meet every client’s needs.
UrbanBound is the leading provider of award-winning relocation management software. Our fast-paced team builds smart software to help HR and mobility professionals manage and track relocation benefits while offering employees a proven process to relocate for their job. Our bold vision for the future of relocation technology challenges the status quo within the industry, and we’re gaining significant traction as a result. Organizations ranging from the fastest growing companies in the world to the Fortune 500, view UrbanBound as a key component for their workforce attraction and retention strategy.
We believe in an inclusive workplace that offers top performers from all backgrounds the opportunity to collaborate and grow their career. Learn more about our history, our core values and why we’re “Proud2BUB”: http://urbanbound.com/careers
What We Are Looking For:
As an UrbanBound Account Executive, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by supporting employee relocation initiatives within prospective and current clients. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, manage an enterprise sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy teammates with previous experience selling or consulting on a robust solution in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. At UrbanBound you will grow a book of business while helping redefine the employee relocation industry.
Responsibilities & Outcomes:
- Consistently achieve/exceed sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing UrbanBound clients. Must be proficient in both elements
- Consistently achieve/exceed leading indicator quotas including minimum meetings scheduled per week, demos performed per week, qualified prospecting, etc
- Conduct in-person and virtual meetings to help educate and sell the benefits of working with Urbanbound. Travel is 20%
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive UrbanBound expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge and key decision makers
- 5+ years B2B consulting, relocation or sales experience
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proven top performer at previous employer(s)
- Demonstrated experience selling complex/conceptual intangibles
- Adept at conducting entire sales process (from cold call to close)
- Ability to work with teams across multiple business disciplines (including marketing, operations and client success)
Shared Qualities of Successful Account Executives:
- Curious & always learning
- Eager to teach new ideas to others
- Takes ownership
- Confident & self-sufficient
- Enjoys trying new things
- Loves seeing their clients, teammates, and co-workers win
What We Can Provide:
- Collaborative Work Environment: You will make decisions daily that positively impacts the business.
- Competitive Salary plus Benefits: Benefit that include pre-tax commuter benefit, 401K, Discounted membership to building’s gym, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, and STD and LTD covered in full.
- Open Vacation Policy: Need to take a break? No problem. We want everybody to feel well-rested, energetic, and ready to seize the day.
- Work-life Balance: Family and health come first.
- A Great Place to Work: The newly-renovated Franklin building is one of the most recognized skyscrapers in Chicago, located in the central loop near several train, bus and Metra lines. With an Amazon Go, Starbucks, private bar, and several restaurant options in the building you’ll have plenty of places to grab a bite or a beverage. The building routinely offers social events and activities including yoga, ice cream socials, trivia nights, and more.
- Contemporary, Welcoming Environment: Our office is equipped with several conference rooms for group meetings, plus quiet corners for a little downtime as needed. Need an espresso or an after hour drink? Our kitchen is stocked.
- Company-Wide Celebrations: Game night is a regular occurrence at UrbanBound as is wine night, book club, pot lucks, and sporting events, etc. From trolley rides to boat tours to whirlyball outings… when we beat our quarterly goals, everyone celebrates!