Account Executive - Salesforce Experience
Account Executive - General Business
Copado - #1 Native DevOps Solution for Salesforce.
Copado has an exciting opportunity for a talented, hardworking salesperson looking for a growth opportunity with one of the fastest growing applications in the Salesforce ecosystem.
An established native Salesforce DevOps solution and developed by two release engineers five years ago, it is the first in it’s field for Salesforce. Copado is now backed by Salesforce Ventures and Insight Ventures to support the unpresented growth of our business. As a result, Copado has grown by 50% in the last six months and we are establishing a new sales team to focus on companies in North America between 1,000 – 10,000 employees (General Business).
With a strong/established business prospecting pipeline the role will be expected to manage a qualified opportunity to close working primarily within a DevOps audience. He or she must leverage an effective approach to drive awareness, build advocacy, engage in account planning and identify and manage new sales opportunities by working proactively and collaboratively with our channel partners and supporting teams.
As a dynamic organization our people enable our business to scale and grow. Operating out of WeWork locations around the world, we provide our team with flexible work environments and benefits, including growth opportunities across all regions of the business (inc Europe, APAC and multiple locations across North America).
- Support all aspects of regional development including, but not limited to, meeting with customer influencers from different channels (Implementation partners, ISVs and Salesforce.com sales and customer success groups) to identify targets, along with, planning and executing focused marketing activities.
- Attend Salesforce tradeshows and events for lead generation and customer engagement.
- Prospect potential new customers through targeted outbound activity.
- Understand customer growth goals, strategies & initiatives, and establish Copado as a best in class solution.
- Participate in all product, sales, process training, and certifications to continually develop the expertise of the Copado solution, vision, and strategy.
- Manage account engagements and forecast in Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and organization that is growing rapidly.
- Work alongside a Sales Engineer to successfully run a sales process to close.
- Be successfully autonomous.
- 4+ years selling technology or IT software solutions
- 1+ years working in the Salesforce ecosystem in a sales capacity.
- Comfortable and confident picking up the phone and reaching out to a company new to Copado.
- Have a passion to lead and build a region by collaborating and motivating others to execute a defined plan and strategy.
- Exposure to DevOps sector a big plus.
As a global, established company that's well funded - Copado will provide all the required tools to help you be successful including LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom, Pardot Salesforce Marketing, MacBook & phone expensed PLUS a heavy investment in lead generation within our Salesforce database and SDR team to assist in your territory building and lead pipeline.