WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As an Account Executive on our SMB team, you will own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close. You’ll be driving full lifecycle sales for a prospect list of SMB accounts.
Join a scaling, diverse, and tight knit team that’s working directly with Marketing, Product, and Technical executives and their teams to help them forge human connections between consumers and the brands they love. Our team has a variety of backgrounds, but are united by a commitment to empathetic communication, growth mindset, and willingness to take ownership of the challenge at hand.
WHO YOU ARE
- Background in SaaS Sales required, for Mobile or Marketing Technology strongly preferred
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.