closerlook’s Account Executive supports the Account Team in ensuring client needs are met. The AE is responsible for day-to-day tasks and project documentation and must collaborate with multiple teams within the agency as well as outside vendor partners to deliver work that exceeds client expectations.
This person must be able to work in an ever-changing environment and must have a positive, can-do attitude. The AE must be detail-oriented and a proactive communicator and be motivated to take the lead on solving problems.
- Maintains working knowledge of client’s business. Keeps account team informed of key business and category news and draws relevant insights and implications.
- Creates initial drafts of account-led documentation, such as scope documents, briefs, statements of work, agendas, and presentations
- Supports Account Leadership in scheduling client meetings and developing agendas, slides, and organizing the meeting details
- Ensures accurate follow-up on agreements in meetings, able to produce comprehensive call notes
- Reviews project and job materials during routing to ensure brand continuity and quality, including Med/Reg/Legal review process
- Anticipates and recognizes account team and/or client needs and actively addresses them.
- Builds a rapport with client and is seen as a “go to” person for basic client requests
- Participates in client and vendor partner conference calls
- Demonstrates strong prioritization and time management skills and can positively maintain momentum on multiple items at one time.
- Driven and possesses an eagerness to learn and a high level of accountability towards a quality work product
- Possesses a natural curiosity and desire to understand the business, customer insights, multichannel marketing and platforms
- Resourceful, able to independently and proactively solve problems
- Ability to communicate both written and orally in an organized and logical manner
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, specifically with team members across multiple locations
- Earns trust and builds relationships with agency staff, agency partners, and client contacts
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-2 years of related industry experience, ad agency experience preferred
- Industry-related internship a plus
- Proficient with business software (MS Office) and online tools
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills, strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
ABOUT CLOSERLOOK, INC.
closerlook is a new type of marketing agency that helps biopharma brands make a difference in the lives of patients and those who care for them.
We focus on what matters most—the combination of better patient outcomes and bigger business impact.
Learn more at closerlook.com
EQUALITY FOR ALL: AT THE HEART OF WHAT MATTERS
At closerlook, equality for all is a core value that’s at the heart of what matters. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive culture across race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental health, and physical ability. We celebrate our differences and champion diverse thinking to drive innovation — in a safe environment so everyone can be their authentic selves. By valuing and promoting our different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences as strengths, we are positioned to best serve patients, healthcare professionals, and the communities around us.