Account Executive at SPINS LLC
Who We Are
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What You Will Do
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts.
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Present solutions to prospective clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Provide accurate monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual forecasts
What You Bring
- 3 years demonstrated outside sales experience
- Demonstrated success in strategic thinking, planning and implementation – a strong desire and track record of getting things done
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong ability to manage through influence
When we began working from home in March, we were committed to keeping the healthy and active SPINS culture for our employees. Keeping the culture is high priority to us as we have continued to hire and onboard new employees even while we worked remotely. We listen to employee feedback as we plan when and how we will return to the office in the future. While we can’t have some of our favorite in-office perks (plenty of snacks, onsite gym, and bike storage), we’ve continued to find ways to stay true to SPINS:
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, and Kinstretch classes each week
- Each employee is allotted 8 hours to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice.
- Stay connected with other SPINS employees for a weekly PELOTON ride together
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.