Account Executive at YouCopia
YouCopia is looking for an Account Executive to join the sales team as we scale in 2021. The Account Executive will play an integral role in our continued growth as they will be involved, at some level, with all retail accounts. This person will spend roughly half their time supporting national accounts with remaining time spent managing a book of assigned specialty accounts. In addition, the Account Executive will also be responsible for identifying and securing new business from unexplored or underserved channels. This person will have a voice, see direct results of their efforts, and be able to take their career to the next level. This position reports to the Senior National Sales Manager.
What will you do at YouCopia?
- Support national accounts, including some of the world’s largest retailers, through item detail management, meeting preparation and research
- Drive revenue and manage the day-to-day activity for a book of assigned specialty and international accounts
- Assist with customer communications related to fulfillment, content delivery, marketing plans, and vendor/item issues
- Develop and own the sample process utilized by all accounts
- Identify new business opportunities and develop strategic plans to secure partnerships
- Support development of sales presentations and materials that sell product and the brand vision
- Work cross-functionally with Operations and Marketing teams to plan new product launches, promotions, and brand activation
- Clearly communicate activity and results on a regular basis to the team
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of sales and/or client management roles; CPG and retailer experience a plus
- Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
- Self-starter who consistently takes initiative and can work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Responsive, organized, hard-working, persistent, positive mindset
- Strategic problem solver that can dig in to the data
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to adapt
- Efficient with communication tools, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Being a part of a team that is growing and having fun while doing it
- Competitive salary with bonus program tied to growth
- Three weeks (15 days) annual paid vacation/personal time
- Health (BCBS of IL), Vision, & Dental Insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
YouCopia is a growing housewares brand in the storage & organization category. Since its founding in 2009, our private company has established itself as a source for innovative products selling in major retail accounts such as Amazon, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, The Container Store and Walmart. We're a small team that works closely together to deliver a “woo hoo” brand experience that reaches millions of consumers each year.
YouCopia is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.